We’re Hiring – Data Analyst Wanted
SkillPages is looking for a Data Analyst for its Dublin office.
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes data analysis. You take raw data and transform it into presentable insights in to user behaviour in order to drive growth, engagement and revenue generation across SkillPages.
- Data investigation, analysis and communication of key operational metrics from across the business including user behaviour, revenue and user acquisition.
- You’ll be responsible for producing analytical KPI dashboards through which stakeholders make key business decisions daily.
- Extracting and compiling the data using database tools from multiple data sources.
- Producing ad hoc requests for data, reports or research insights.
- Developing the fundamental guidelines to ensure consistency across reports and dashboards.
- Analytical orientation. You will make decisions and recommendations based on your confidence in the data and your objective interpretation.
- Capable of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team as required.
- Comfortable looking at multiple facets of the business including user acquisition, revenue generation and user engagement.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Highly proficient in MS Excel including pivoting and analysis modules.
- Background in SQL.
- Experience SSAS including cube design and interrogation using MDX a distinct advantage.
- Highly experienced in BI tools including Tableau.
- B.A. in Mathematics, engineering or other technical field is highly desired.
- Experience in large data sets involving user behavior preferable i.e. gaming/online consumer industry is important.